Very Important Information For You...
Kindly take a couple of minutes to go thru this mail. If useful may advise
others also .... Please pass this on to others This happened in Paris
recently and may happen elsewhere also.
A few weeks ago, in a movie theatre, a person felt something poking from
her seat. When she got up to see what it was, she found a needle sticking
out of the seat with a note attached saying "You have just been infected by
The Disease Control Center (in Paris) reports many similar events in many
other cities recently. All tested needles were HIV Positive.
The Center also reports that needles have been found in cash dispensers at
public banking machines. We ask everyone to use extreme caution when faced
with this kind of situation. All public chairs/seats should be inspected
with vigilance and caution before use. A careful visual inspection should
be enough. In addition, they ask that each of you pass this message along
to all members of your family and your friends of the potential danger.
Recently, one doctor has narrated a somewhat similar instance that happened
to one of his patients at the Priya Cinema in Delhi. A young girl, engaged
and about to be married in a couple of months, was pricked while the movie
was going on. The tag with the needle had the message " Welcome to the
World of HIV family". Though the doctors told her family that it takes
about 6 months before the virus grows strong
enough to start damaging the system and a healthy victim could survive
about 5-6 years, the girl died in 4 months, perhaps more because of the
"Shock thought". We all have to be careful at public places, rest God help!
Just think about saving a life by forwarding this message. Please, take a
few seconds of your time to pass along.
S. Dinesh Gopinath,
I.A.S, Director of Medical & Research Div, Chennai.
Rather than forwarding irrelevant mails, kindly pass this to every one.
Probably ur mail can help some save his/her life.