.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sehat & Segar Dari Alam

Monday, September 05, 2005

Jungle English ( wakakaakaak... ;p)

What is Junglish? Jungle English.. like one mentioned below:





Javelish.. The typical Javanese language: 'lho', 'lha', 'tho', 'kok',
'ki',
etc




- Lho, I already bought that book !




- Kok, buying again ?





- I told you many times 'tho' !





- Lha, I didn't know tho yo... how ki !?





- Don't be like that, no....!?





Jakartenglish.. Jakarte English is marked by
the 'sih', 'deh', 'dong',
'nih', etc





- That book is very good, deh.





- Can you speak english?.. yeah a little sih I can!





- Use my money first nih..





- Give me more dong..





- How sih? Little little angry..





Surobenglish is marked by 'tah' and the famous word is 'diancuk'





-Do you feel sick, tah ?





-Diancuk... he took my money !





Other exclamation words of Java: 'wo_', 'wah', 'wé_', 'jian',
and 'jé_'





- Wé_ lha this book is mine jé...!





- Wo_, only like that tho!






- Wah, expensive, tho?





- Jian, Paijem is so beautiful tenan.






Sundanglish is also available such as 'atuh', 'euy', 'mah'





- Well, if that kind, it pretty so-so atuh






- It can't be that way euy..






- I am mah, not like that... anything else ?







There are also abundant 'sound effect' in Javanesse language.





- Suddenly, mak bedhengus den Tukiman appeared






- My head feels pain, mak cleng!






- Mak tlepok, I got a manggo !





- My chicken is suddenly died, mak cekengkeng





- Mak gedebug, Kampreté fell down.






- Mak jegagik.... Oh, trondholo






Keep Smiling, Euy...





(from Jakarta-English@yahoogroups.com )

1 Comments:

At 4:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lucuu...lucu... sumpah (endi tho smiley ne?pengen smile yang ketawa sampe guling-guling)
Masukan aja yah, tolong diedit lagi biar lebih enak dibaca, tiap kalimat di-enter, gitu terus. Jangan disambung-sambung. Sori, mantan editor:)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Image hosted by Photobucket.com