Jungle English ( wakakaakaak... ;p)
What is Junglish? Jungle English.. like one mentioned below:
Javelish.. The typical Javanese language: 'lho', 'lha', 'tho', 'kok',
- Lho, I already bought that book !
- Kok, buying again ?
- I told you many times 'tho' !
- Lha, I didn't know tho yo... how ki !?
- Don't be like that, no....!?
Jakartenglish.. Jakarte English is marked by
the 'sih', 'deh', 'dong',
- That book is very good, deh.
- Can you speak english?.. yeah a little sih I can!
- Use my money first nih..
- Give me more dong..
- How sih? Little little angry..
Surobenglish is marked by 'tah' and the famous word is 'diancuk'
-Do you feel sick, tah ?
-Diancuk... he took my money !
Other exclamation words of Java: 'wo_', 'wah', 'wé_', 'jian',
- Wé_ lha this book is mine jé...!
- Wo_, only like that tho!
- Wah, expensive, tho?
- Jian, Paijem is so beautiful tenan.
Sundanglish is also available such as 'atuh', 'euy', 'mah'
- Well, if that kind, it pretty so-so atuh
- It can't be that way euy..
- I am mah, not like that... anything else ?
There are also abundant 'sound effect' in Javanesse language.
- Suddenly, mak bedhengus den Tukiman appeared
- My head feels pain, mak cleng!
- Mak tlepok, I got a manggo !
- My chicken is suddenly died, mak cekengkeng
- Mak gedebug, Kampreté fell down.
- Mak jegagik.... Oh, trondholo
Keep Smiling, Euy...
(from Jakarta-English@yahoogroups.com )