.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sehat & Segar Dari Alam

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Foreign Visitors, Welcome ( and please leave a message ) !!!


Hi...
Currently my site was " seen " by other bloggers from Australia, USA, those who ( probably ) don't know my language. And maybe that's why they leave my site without leaving any comment. So guys, please, please do leave me any comment, you can use my chat box. If there's anything you wanna say, if you think my blog is good enough, if you think my Hamsthee is so cute and you wanna say hello to Hamsthee, just say it !! OK guys ?? And don't be afraid, my Hamsthee doesn't bite... ; P
C U...("<)

3 Comments:

At 9:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Entertainer Don Ho Released From Hospital
World travel and annual medical insurance plans from independent advisors Medibroker International.
I really like your blog and will return again in the future.

I have a surf site/blog. It covers surf related to having fun while at the beach.


You may check it out for yourself anytime.

 
At 9:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Who the heck is Chad Kroski?
We were doing some serious head-scratching when we saw the name Chad Kroski rise from obscurity to the likes of Pat Robertson on Technorati's top-ten search list this morning.
Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

When you get a chance check out these sites of mine:

StarSoft Gaming
Play2Win Gaming
Winners Choice Gaming

They are related to blackjack

 
At 3:16 PM, Blogger Zilko said...

Why don't u just write your messages in English? That will work better then

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Image hosted by Photobucket.com