.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sehat & Segar Dari Alam

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Nothing wrong with your hair, dear. It's just my eyes, I'm afraid they'll get wet when they look at you in it.
I do not wish you, or anyone else, to understand me. Maybe someday I'll understand this, but that day hasn't come, so just please let me be like this...
Whatever you think of me later on, I just wanna tell you...it's all true, what I've told you ...








note :

Psssttt....please leave me a name if U wanna comment on my post, OK ? I don't receive anonimous comment...

1 Comments:

At 11:57 AM, Blogger Henny said...

If you want to be understood, plis understand someone first.
If you want to be loved, plis love someone first.
Never hope more from some one, if you never give someone more.
Don't wait to do something, cause you will regreted.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Image hosted by Photobucket.com