.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sehat & Segar Dari Alam

Saturday, October 29, 2005

I'm Not Feeling Guilty...

I'm not feeling guilty

The guilt isn't on me...If I could only forget, that's not my false...

That's not my false !!!

When you "scratched" me, did you feel guilty ?

Did you feel bad ?

The pain wasn't too deep, but still it leaves a mark...

Now, forgive me for not being a good forgiver...

Forgive me if I could only forget it...

I only try to "take a good care of" my heart...

Cause it easily bruises...



But still I should hate myself

For the bad feeling that I got when I wrote that words

I really should hate myself...


note :

I wish no comment for this...just read it if you want to, thanks...

2 Comments:

At 1:06 PM, Blogger yoenyess said...

Ha..ha............haa.... aku meh comment ah, ben dirimu nesu.

 
At 2:04 PM, Blogger yoenyess said...

"Maafkanlah orang yang berbuat tak baik kepada kita, niscaya akan menjadi lapang hati ini. Lupakan keburukannya, dan doakan kebaikan nisaya akan terasa nikmat dan bernilai hidup kita ini" (Aa Gym)
from www.cybermq.com

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Image hosted by Photobucket.com