.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sehat & Segar Dari Alam

Monday, October 17, 2005

Just wanna ask to myself, " WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU THINKING WHEN YOU'RE DOING THAT ?!?! "

maybe I just wanna have some fun.... :( ... never thought it's gonna ended this way :( ....

STOP IT !!!

Okay, I'll stop it, my stupidity ...



Is there anyone who could help me ? I think all I need is someone to be there so that I could stop this...


Grrrhh !!!


Sorry if it's rude, but I think I don't want any comment for this...







note :

Psssttt....please leave me a name if U wanna comment on my post, OK ? I don't receive anonimous comment...

1 Comments:

At 11:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

what was it exactly that you did? drugs? sex? hmmmm ...cheating on someone you love?
-yodee
www.xanga.com/yodee_babey

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Image hosted by Photobucket.com