.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Sehat & Segar Dari Alam

Friday, June 02, 2006

I've just watched the clip, so I tried to find the text, and here it is..... so sweet, right ?!?


(CRAIG DAVID-UNBELIEVABLE)

Always said i would know where to find love

Always thought i’d be ready and strong enough

But sometimes i just felt i could give up

But you came and you changed my whole world now

I’m somewhere i’ve never been before

Now i see…what love means

Refrão

It’s so unbelievable

And i don’t wanna let it go

It’s something so beautiful

Flowing down like a waterfall

I feel like you’ve always been
\
Forever a part of me

And it’s so unbelievable

To finally be in love

Somewhere i never thought be

In my heart, in my head it’s so clear now

Hold my hand you’ve got nothing to fear now

I was lost and you’ve rescued me somehow

I’m alive, i’m in love, you complete me

And i’ve never been here before

Now i see…what love means

Refrão

When i think of what i have

And this chance i nearly lost

I can’t help but breakdown…

And cry

Oh yeah

Breakdown and cry oh

Oh yeah

Refrão

Now i see…what love means



Not that I'm falling in love now ( I'm far from that now ... ) but I wish, when I finally find it, I'll find one like in this song....

______________________
*** ini posting bbrp hari yg lalu, tapi berhubung saya habis denger lagu ini lagi, jadi posting ini saya ganti tglnya jadi tgl hari ini. I love this song...
Hmm....mgkn bisa jadi pilihan lagu yg mau dinyanyiin di resepsi saya ntar ?? * ngkhayal mode on *




note :

Psssttt....please leave me a name if U wanna comment on my post, OK ? I don't receive anonimous comment...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Image hosted by Photobucket.com